You can take a telc certificate at our school in Zürich. We offer all levels in German (from A1 to C2) and levels A1 to B1 for the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, English and Portuguese.
The telc Certificates are recognized in Europe by companies, universities, schools and also by the migration department.
- A1: CHF 160
- A2: CHF 185
- B1: CHF 280
- B2: CHF 330
- C1: CHF 370
- C2: CHF 380
Please note that the places are limited per level. The deadline for registration is 5 weeks before the exam date. You will receive the results in 4 to 6 weeks.
It’s possible to cancel before the deadline without any additional costs 5 weeks prior to the exam date. After the registration deadline an administrative fee of 100 CHF has to be paid. In case of absence the whole fee will be charged. Changes have to be submitted in writing.
Next dates for German and foreign language exams 2021:
Spanish B1 on May 27th (Registration deadline 26.4.21)
- May 28th and 29th 2021 (Registration deadline 26.4.21)
- June 18th and 19th 2021 (Registration deadline 17.5.21)
- July 9th and 10th 2021 (Registration deadline 7.6.21)
- August 27th and 28th 2021 (Registration deadline 26.7.21)
- September 10th and 11th 2021 (Registration deadline 9.8.21)
- October 1st and 2nd 2021 (Registration deadline 30.8.21)
- October 29th and 30th 2021 (Registration deadline 27.9.21)
- November 19th and 20th 2021 (Registration deadline 18.10.21)
- December 10th and 11th 2021 (Registration deadline 08.11.21)
Contact us for telc exam preparation.
Linguaskill is an online, adaptive and multi-level testing system designed by Cambridge Assessment English.
It provides fast, accurate results and a clear report on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking performance as well as an overall score with the CEFR level and the score on Cambrige English Scale.
The standard test (listening, reading and grammar) costs 120 CHF. The speaking and writing tests cost 120 CHF each. If you book all the parts together it costs 320 CHF
Linguaskill is available in two different options:
- Linguaskill General
- Linguaskill Business
Please contact us for an appointment:
The Goethe-Test PRO is a computer-based language assessment test. Reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary are tested.
- The Test lasts about 60-90 minutes.
- The language level is determined using an adaptive test method.
- The test results are available immediately after completing the test.
The test costs 100 CHF. Please contact us for an appointment: