You can take a telc certificate at our school in Zürich. We offer all levels in German (from A1 to C2) and levels A1 to B1 for the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, English and Portuguese.
The telc Certificates are recognized in Europe by companies, universities, schools and also by the migration department.
If you have any doubts about your level, we will be glad to advise you. This consultation is free of charge.
- A1: CHF 160
- A2: CHF 185
- B1: CHF 280
- B2: CHF 330
- C1: CHF 370
- C2: CHF 380
Please note that the places are limited per level. The deadline for registration is 5 weeks before the exam date. You should receive the results in 4 to 8 weeks.
It’s possible to cancel before the deadline without any additional costs 5 weeks prior to the exam date. After the registration deadline an administrative fee of 100 CHF has to be paid. In case of absence the whole fee will be charged. Changes have to be submitted in writing.
Next dates for German and foreign language exams 2022:
- February 17th, 23 - German A1-B1 (Registration until 23.1.23)
- March 18th, 23 (German A1-B1 - Canton Zug)
- March 23th, 23 - German A1-A2 (Registration until 24.2.23)
- March 24th, 23 - German B1-B2 (Registration until 25.2.23)
- April 20th, 23 - German A1-A2 (Registration until 20.3.23)
- May 12th, 23 - German B1-C2 (Registration until 12.4.23)
- May 13th, 23 - German A1-A2 (Registration until 12.4.23)
Contact us for telc exam preparation.
Linguaskill is an online, adaptive and multi-level testing system designed by Cambridge Assessment English.
It provides fast, accurate results and a clear report on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking performance as well as an overall score with the CEFR level and the score on Cambrige English Scale.
The standard test (listening, reading and grammar) costs 95 CHF. The speaking and writing tests cost 95 CHF each. If you book all the parts together it costs 285 CHF
Linguaskill is available in two different options:
- Linguaskill General
- Linguaskill Business
Please contact us for an appointment:
The Goethe-Test PRO is a computer-based language assessment test. Reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary are tested.
- The Test lasts about 60-90 minutes.
- The language level is determined using an adaptive test method.
- The test results are available immediately after completing the test.
The test costs 100 CHF. Please contact us for an appointment: